Friday, January 9, 2009

Anyone interested in a 15 year-old girls soul?

so wouldn't It be awesome if you could sell your sole for unlimited clothes?I would sell mine to Luella Bartly or the great Mulleavy girls who design this amazingness! I mean the shoes are enough to win me over! I know this is wicked old but I was just remembering it because i was lookin at some Degas ballerina paintings and iI was like.....Oh remember that wonderful collection with the cool tights??I just had to share it with you one more time!

<3


ya so  I was really cold today i wore fuzzy mismatching socks to keep my feets warm!(and a you can see above I danced around again.....this time to the Beatles...Sgt.Pepper I believe in this picture It's "Good Morning Good Morning") ya but I also wore this cool drape shirt that my mom calls my 80's shirt and my vintage jacket.( you cant really see the coolness of the shirt in this photo)
                                                                heha hehe haw...... socks
                           OMG Its like a picture not in my like room like no way!
jacket-vintage
pants-H&M
Shirt-UrbanOutfitters
shoes-Rocketdog 

6 comments:

  1. I love that album from the beatles and your green jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey loving the green jacket,has a real military feel to it.
    have a great wknd honey,
    marian x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the mismatched socks! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why thank you! ya the socks are really warm and fuzzy

    oh and you have a great weekend too Marian

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the tights in the picture are rather magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wearing warm fuzzy socks.

    ReplyDelete