Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have to hibernate on another planet

So today we had a sub In English and he 
1.had a walkman
2.was listening to the Music Man on said walkman so loud you could hear it on the other side of the room!
3.was  dancing and singing along 

THIS was the highlight of my day Be sides the fact we dicected rats in bio......which is strangely fun!


Now! stuff I love!:

awesome skirt + baggage +cute legs ^2 (jacket + cool shirt)=kickass outfit
example above
Style scout


Erdem Is amazing and I didn't know about them until this collection but Hot dern This rocks!
Style . com




shirt-F21
skirt-H&M
shoes-Rainbows(16 $ btdubz)
sweater-F21
leggings-Macys

So today I wore this today bad pics I know I was in a rush this morning 
oh ya and I have another story about lobsters Ill tell you later!

4 comments: