Monday, February 23, 2009

What? You took outfit pictures? Is this the right blog?

Ok so issue #1 :Did anyone realize that Barbie had a runway show??I liked it! woah Barbie!I especially love the sheer gloves on the Barbie bride!

Isue #2: I finnaly got off my lazy behind and took some outfit pictures ! (in my newly remodeled bathroom)Sadly I was wearing a very boring outfit! I bought this shirt (velvet lacy goodness btw) last weekend when I went skiing in Vermont  I got a discount too because....... I had people .......?I also got this awesome chunky necklace that Ill wear tomorrow!
Issue #3:MMMMMM SWEET POTATO FRIES!


So goodnight?

3 comments:

  1. Those fries look soooo good!
    And your outfit is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i LOVE sweet potato fries...and the outfit is actually very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah i loooved the barbie show!

    ReplyDelete