Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ok....so


So this is me everybody! Im 15 and I love acting and clothes and banana smoothies and anything old( not moldy old but vintagy antique old)
My friend took this picture his name is John. I have two friends named John. We call them different names sometimes like johnny the lips( because one has big lips) or judy garland ( because his last name is garland) I have to admit they are pretty fun. Besides the Johns I have two best friends Caeleigh and Daijia and this weird lepercaun who follows me around sometimes.... Her name is Leah. Yep my life is simple I go to school, go home procrastinate on my homework , eat alot then go to sleep.ah the life of a teenager! Well Im rambling have a nice day whoever is reading this!

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment